Certified Secretaries (CS) course
The course imparts knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to, among other competencies:
- Practice and promote principles of good governance within public and private sector entities
- Implement and comply with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in practice
- Ensure proper conduct and management of meetings
- Undertake consultancy and advisory services in corporate secretarial and related practices
- Manage boardroom dynamics
- Undertake governance and compliance audits
The course is aimed at persons who wish to qualify and work or practice as corporate secretaries, policy formulators and consultants in governance, governance and compliance auditors and administrators at county and national levels and in the private sector.
Assessment will be conducted in a variety of ways, including examinations, projects and workshops attendance.